Friday, November 27, 2009

Presentation Questions...

1. Please explain why you chose the method of presentation that you did? We chose to present the "old fashioned way" because we figured that everyone would be presenting with a technology of some sort so we wanted to present it live.
2. What were your influences for this presentation? I thought that past presentations influenced our presentation because I enjoy live performances. Because of this we thought it would be deeper and it would give us enough time to connect more to the story.
3. Was this presentation any different then past presentations? Please explain. I thought that our presentation was pretty much the same as previous presentations because we did it live. I thought this was the best way to present because it was familiar and it allowed us to go into more depth.
4. Was this presentation any more challenging or was it easier than past presentations? Please explain. I don't think this presentation was more challenging than past presentations because I was actually interested in the subject. I think the story of Macbeth is captivating and exciting, therefore I was able to connect to it and look into it more.
5. Do you find yourself writing more on your private blog or on the class blog? Please explain. I like writing more on my personal blog because it is like a journal. Journals are
supposed to be about writing what you are thinking and not having to worry about what other people think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment